How can I assign & complete a follow-up?
to your MyOperator dashboard & click follow-up from top panel
2. Click on “Assign me one”
3. Now you have one follow-up in your list
4. Click on Call for click o call or you can callfrom your mobile
5. Write down any note regarding the here
6. You can transfer the call to a particular user or department
7. You can snooze the call and you have the option of snooze
8. You can click on done for this particular follow-upafter completing it. It will disappear from the follow-up list
What is Follow up?
Follow up feature helps you set up reminders/tasks of calls missed. We can assign follow to one or more pro users as per the need. We can create rules by clicking on follow-up settings under manage.
How can the complete call logs be downloaded?
To download the complete call logs, follow the steps mentioned below: 1. Click on “Manage” at the top after login to the MyOperator dashboard 2. Click on “Exports” from the “Functionality” section. 3. Click on “Logs” on the left. 4. Enter the Date. ...
What is the advantage of follow ups in the MyOperator App?
You must have done several follow-up mails to multiple business people and customers for your assignments and remembering them is one big task. Thus, MyOperator App has an option of doing follow ups as a call or a text by setting reminders. It helps ...
What are follow ups? How to make best use of it?
For most of our pitch to customer we highlight use of MyOperator as “Never miss customer calls” but in reality we are seeing this far from being achieved. We understand there are lot of external factors each business have that causes calls to be ...
What is an Assign contact?
An Assign contact is one in which specific agents are assigned to distinct contacts. It is applicable only for Contact based IVRs. So, whenever, a customer listed in the contact based IVR calls, the IVR menu (press 1 for sales, press 2 for support, ...