To add users to your MyOperator account:
- Click on ‘Users’ in the ‘ Manage Section’.
- Now click on ‘Add New’ on the top right here.
- Enter the details such as:
- ‘The user’s Business Email Address’
- ‘Assign an extension number’
- ‘His Mobile number’
- ‘Any alternative mobile number if required
Also, you can define advance settings by adding "Time schedule to receive a call", it is set to all day and from 12 am to 12 am by default. You can change it anytime.
In case, you want your agent to access the web panel, enable the pro-license button. Assign a role from the call agent to Admin. By Default, pro-license is disabled