How does an IVR benefit me?
The following are the benefits of an IVR:
- It helps extend the reach of your business 24*7 thereby enhancing customer experience.
- It connects callers to right departments or agents.
- It gathers information and routes calls to the appropriate agent.
- It adds a professional image to your business which in turn increases your brand value.
- If you are a small company, using an IVR can make your company appear larger than what it really is. For example, when the customer presses 1 for sales or 2 for support, he/she does not know that the call is actually directed to the same person whether option 1 or 2 is chosen.
How can I create a Multi-level IVR?
A multi-level IVR is one wherein your IVR has several levels. For example, if your IVR has three departments : HR, sales and support then, your IVR is a Multi-level IVR with 3 levels.
What is the benefit of using an OBD?
The benefit of using an OBD is that it helps in: Saving Time: It automatically generates outbound calls to customers from the contact list queued by you. In other words, if you want to call 100 customers, you do not need to call each customer ...
How can you Delete an IVR?
You cannot delete your entire call flow but draft IVR can be deleted. You can remove a particular call flow route in Advance call flow design, through call flow setup. In a Simple call flow design you can disable the after office hours and non ...
What are the different types of IVR available?
According to the requirements of the customers and businesses, MyOperator lets you create your own IVRs depending on your usability. You can create the following types of IVRs with MyOperator: Default IVR: This is an IVR which is usually played when ...
How can I test if the IVR is working?
1. Login to your MyOperator panel and click on “Manage” at the top. 2. In the settings section click on “Design Callflow”. 3. Click on “Create new call flow” or Edit Live call flow 4. Enter the details 5. Click on Save to Preview button to move ...