How does MyOperator work?
The following steps help explain how MyOperator works :
- A customer calls on your virtual (toll-free or non-toll-free) number.
- An IVR will play wherein the customer will choose from a predefined set of options. Such as press 1 for Sales, press 2 for Support.
- The call will then get routed to the concerned agent/department.
- While this process happens, all your calls are getting recorded and tracked simultaneously.
- If none of your agents answer the call, it will automatically get sent to a voicemail.
Additionally, MyOperator allows you to track and download detailed reports to analyze the performance of your agents over the calls. Further, you can track and monitor your team’s performance via the mobile app, transfer live calls and integrate CRMs through APIs, etc.
What is MyOperator?
MyOperator is a cloud-based call management system that provides call optimization solutions for businesses. Being a SaaS product, it does not require any hardware or software installation. It provides a complete analytical report of all the calls ...
MyOperator– Service Level Agreement (SLA)
1. Standard terms applicable to Service Levels are outlined herein a. Definitions “Client” means any paid subscriber to MyOperator service. “MyOperator” herein refers to the entity, VoiceTree Technologies Private Limited a company registered under ...
Which browser is best for MyOperator?
MyOperator will work with most browsers, but to get the best out of MyOperator on your computer it's best to stick with the updated versions of Google Chrome. (Version 65+) For the optimum experience it's best to avoid the most common default ...
Terms for use of direct DIDs for MyOperator services
The DIDs allocated for the MyOperator services shall not be allowed to publish in any manner. Ownership of DIDs can not be transferred. The switching of services from one location to another will not work when the services are affected due to any ...
Which all industries can use MyOperator?
Below are some of the industries that ideally should have a call management system. Real estate - A person who really wants to purchase a house will call your real estate agent. Given this, you cannot afford to miss any call. Therefore, a call ...