How to install MyOperator mobile app?
1. For installing the MyOperator App all you need to do is, visit the link
2. Allow the accesses for the app.
3. Enter your pro-user registered number
4. Tap on “Proceed”.
5. Enter password & tap tick mark to login.
6. Tap Myoperator to give accessibility.
7. Tap “Ok”
8. Tap “Yes” to ignore battery optimization
9. Select your account, tick the sim card for call sync & tap “Go”
10. You are in MyOperator dashboard now.
How to download, install & use mobile app for log syncing, recording and features of MyOperator?
There are three different apps for log syncing, recording and features of MyOperator. 1. MyOperator log syncing app 2. ACR 3. MyOperator app (BETA) Download: 1. MyOperator log syncing app: Give missed call on 8448450075, You will receive a text sms ...
How to make outgoing calls via MyOperator (Click to call and Dialer app)
MyOperator is giving facility to make outgoing calls via MyOperator. You and your team can initiate calls from the mobile app, web panel, and CRM MyOperator provides a Caller-ID to make outgoing calls, Caller-ID is the number that displays on ...
How can I record all of my calls from MyOperator mobile app?
1. Install or update MyOperator mobile app 2. Install ACR call recording app from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nll.acr 3. On the MyOperator app: Go to Settings-> Call recording app-> Select "ACR" 4. Just to cross verify after 2-3 ...
How is MyOperator mobile App different from MyOperator Web App?
MyOperator Mobile App, can help you track all your business calls while your are not in office. It is a free way to track your business calls and your team's call handling performance. MyOperator mobile app is not just about tracking business calls ...
Updates in the MyOperator Mobile App
Mobile contacts can now be synced with MyOperator contacts. Notes can be added for a particular contact or call. The PRI/ landline number that your users receive, when a customer calls through your business’s IVR, will be saved and added in the ...