New feature release "Outbound Dialer", effective 25th Novemeber
An Outbound Dialer automatically generates outbound calls to a list of phone numbers as per the availability of channel lines and agents responsible to receive calls.
- Two channel lines are consumed to make one outbound call.
- An outbound call consists of one scheduled call and two retries (optional).
- Two-third of the channel lines is used to make outbound calls and the remaining one-third is reserved to receive inbound calls. However, you can use all your channel lines to make outbound calls.
- Outbound calls cannot be made from channel lines that are reserved for receiving incoming calls.
- A customer’s phone number cannot be requeued for the next 24 hours in the case of a promotional call.
- A customer’s phone number can be requeued in the case of a transactional call.
Do I need to pay extra for the Outbound Dialer feature?
Yes, you need to pay extra for the Outbound dialer feature/service.
How to make outgoing calls via MyOperator (Click to call and Dialer app)
MyOperator is giving facility to make outgoing calls via MyOperator. You and your team can initiate calls from the mobile app, web panel, and CRM MyOperator provides a Caller-ID to make outgoing calls, Caller-ID is the number that displays on ...
[Outgoing feature update]- Easy to use and cost effective
Most of the businesses demanded to make outgoing calls easy to use and cost-effective. Hence MyOperator launched a very simple mobile app to make outgoing from anywhere. Gone are the days when sales/support reps used to sit on their office desk and ...
What is an Outbound Dialer?
An "Outbound Dialer" automatically dials phone numbers from your contact list, in sequential order. It generates outbound calls to your customers as per the availability of your agents and the number of channel lines. MyOperator is an initiative ...
Is OBD similar to a Click ‘o’ call feature?
Outbound Dialer is an enhancement of the Click ‘O’ call feature. The Click ‘O’ call feature allows you to call a particular customer directly from the MyOperator web panel. Whereas, with an OBD you do not need to call each customer individually, you ...