Refund Policy (For the customers who join after 1st Sep’ 21).
MyOperator will refund the fee in terms of the policy. This Policy will not be applicable for the customers onboarded till 31st of August, 2021 and they will be governed in terms of the then prevalent policy.
We are doing this because:-
We want our clients to start managing calls without any business risk.
We believe what we are delivering is a great solution for the client’s business.
We want our clients to believe in our product which is used by thousands of customers every day.
This is an effort to ensure complete satisfaction and deliver our commitment to make call management a reality for every business.
- This policy is valid for both toll-free and non-toll-free numbers purchased without any customization
- For refund, we expect the client’s account doesn’t make excessive usage exceeding Fair Usage Policy.
In MyOperator, the client may go for a no questions asked refund.
However, the refund will be governed by certain terms and conditions.
- My Operator is not obliged to make any refund if the subscriptions have been bought at a discount of 10% or more;
- If any additional document OR information is needed due to any reason.
- If the Client is indulging OR has indulged in any illegal activities under any applicable laws
- Refund claims will only be processed if the refund has been sought within 30 days of the Activation.
- A refund of a number is possible if it is not activated within 30 days from the date of the first payment
Note: Refund Request will not be entertained after 30 days of the Activation.
Refund Policy (For the customers who join before 1st Sep’ 21).
We understand you might be hesitant to try a new technology product like MyOperator. You might be unsure if it would really help your business. You might not be able to trust the company with your money and time. So here, through this letter, we ...
TDS deduction and refund process
MyOperator is being used by a large number of customers across the globe. Hence to serve them better and faster, the billing and invoicing is done through the automated payments system. A large number of our customers are using the auto pay scheme as ...
Fair Usage Policy
Fair Usage Policy ("FUP") defines the fair and responsible usage of MyOperator service. MyOperator wants all of our customers to get the best plans at the lowest possible price. This Fair Usage Policy is designed to prevent fraudulent and abusive use ...
Data storage policy
MyOperator is determined to provide smooth service journey and required analytical management for the customers. For the same MyOperator record and stores multiple data points for each account or transaction (like calls). Though because of the ...