Refund Policy (For the customers who join before 1st Sep’ 21).
We understand you might be hesitant to try a new technology product like MyOperator. You might be unsure if it would really help your business. You might not be able to trust the company with your money and time. So here, through this letter, we promise that we will provide a full refund in case you are not satisfied with the product, anytime within the first 30 days for your service activation (applicable to new purchases, renewals/reactivations are not eligible for a refund). This could be for many reasons like, you did not find the product useful for your business or you did not find our service good. If you want your money back, we will do it for you.
We are doing this because we:
- Want you to start managing calls without any business risk.
- Believe what we are delivering is a great solution for your business.
- Want you to believe in our product which is used by thousands of customers every day.
This is an effort to ensure complete satisfaction and deliver our commitment to make call management a reality for every business.
- This policy is valid for both tollfree and non-toll free numbers without any customization
- For refund, we expect your account doesn’t make excessive usage exceeding Fair Usage Policy
This policy is not applicable:
- On subscriptions bought at discounted prices.
- If the Aadhar based OR Document-based KYC verification gets rejected due to any reason.
- If any additional document OR information is needed due to any reason.
- If the Client is indulging OR has indulged in any illegal activities under any applicable laws.
Refund Policy (For the customers who join after 1st Sep’ 21).
MyOperator will refund the fee in terms of the policy. This Policy will not be applicable for the customers onboarded till 31st of August, 2021 and they will be governed in terms of the then prevalent policy. We are doing this because:- We want our ...
Fair Usage Policy
Fair Usage Policy ("FUP") defines the fair and responsible usage of MyOperator service. MyOperator wants all of our customers to get the best plans at the lowest possible price. This Fair Usage Policy is designed to prevent fraudulent and abusive use ...
TDS deduction and refund process
MyOperator is being used by a large number of customers across the globe. Hence to serve them better and faster, the billing and invoicing is done through the automated payments system. A large number of our customers are using the auto pay scheme as ...
Data storage policy
MyOperator is determined to provide smooth service journey and required analytical management for the customers. For the same MyOperator record and stores multiple data points for each account or transaction (like calls). Though because of the ...