Terms for use of direct DIDs for MyOperator services
- The DIDs allocated for the MyOperator services shall not be allowed to publish in any manner.
- Ownership of DIDs can not be transferred.
- The switching of services from one location to another will not work when the services are affected due to any technical issues.
- In case MyOperator unable to continue the DIDs, then the customers shall need to change the number.
Terms of Services
In terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document is published in accordance with the provisions of ...
Terms to do outgoing call from MyOperator
We cautiously allow businesses for outgoing calls facility with background checks for each, as certain businesses may use it for promotional/spam calls. Please note: You cannot use MyOperator outgoing for unwanted promotional calls to customers. We ...
Number Port In and Out requests- Terms and conditions
Form link- http://myo.bz/portform NOTE: Please keep the NOC document (No objection certificate) in the below-prescribed format ready before filling the number PORT IN request. A signed copy of this document is mandatory for the completion of the ...
How does a customer get IVR services own his own number?
Customer can use their number by forwarding calls on MyOperaor number, but there will be issue (like Forwarding IVR Playing, Calls are disconnecting, Invalid IVR playing) may come after forwarding. In this scenario, the only option is to port the ...
How to enable or disable direct dialing and how can I use it?
1. Login to your MyOperator panel, using your super admin credentials, and click on “Manage” on the top. 2. Go to settings and click on “Design callflow". 3. Go to "Advance setting" from the left menu. 4. Click on the "Edit" link in inbound settings. ...