Terms for use of direct DIDs for MyOperator services
- The DIDs allocated for the MyOperator services shall not be allowed to publish in any manner.
- Ownership of DIDs can not be transferred.
- The switching of services from one location to another will not work when the services are affected due to any technical issues.
- In case MyOperator unable to continue the DIDs, then the customers shall need to change the number.
Terms of Services
In terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document is published in accordance with the provisions of ...
Number Port In and Out requests- Terms and conditions
Form link- http://myo.bz/portform NOTE: Please keep the NOC document (No objection certificate) in the below prescribed format ready before filling the number PORT IN request. A signed copy of this document is mandatory for completion of the number ...
How to enable or disable direct dialing and how can I use it?
1. Login to your MyOperator panel, using your super admin credentials and click on “Manage” on the top. 2. Go to settings and click on “Design callflow". 3. Go to "Advance setting" from the left menu. 4. Click on "Edit" link in inbound settings 5. ...
How can I use MyOperator Mobile App?
Welcome to MyOperator Mobile App. This application comes under the MyOperator Free Forever Plan, wherein you can use Business Call Tracking System for free. MyOperator Mobile App is your on-the-go system of tracking business calls and thus creates a ...
How can I use MyOperator chrome extension?
In order to use the chrome extension, you need to login first. Youcan also go through the setting section for further settings of the chrome extension. Follow the steps here: 1. Click on the shortcut of MyOperator extension and click on login 2. A ...