What is contact person? Where can I add/update my list of contact person?
A contact person is a point of contact from your company at MyOperator. These contacts are the only people from your company who would be responsible for any communication with MyOperator. We will not entertain any other person for communication regarding your organization.
- By default super admin would be the contact person for all the categories: tech, accounts, general
- Accounts contact person would be sent all billing-related communication (pending payments, renewal, credit limit alerts, etc.)
To add or remove the contact person, follow the simple steps:
to your MyOperator panel and click on “Manage
” at the top.
2. Click on "Business information" in Accounts Section.
3. Click on "Contact person" from the left menu.
4. You can add or edit the contact.
Can I add multiple fields for the same contact?
Yes, you can add multiple fields for the same contact. For example, if a person has more than one email id or phone number, you can add them all at once. To add multiple email ids or phone numbers, follow the steps mentioned below: 1. Login to your ...
How can I add a contact?
To add a contact, follow the steps mentioned below: 1. Login into the MyOperator panel and click on “Manage” at the top. 2. Go to functionality and click on “Contacts”. 3. Fill in the contact details and click on “Save”.
How many users can I add to MyOperator mobile app?
You can add upto 5 users (including the Admin) in MyOperator Free Account irrespective mobile app or web panel. The users on your MyOperator Account are known as active users. Adding users would help handling customer calls, easier. Here’s what you ...
What is an Assign contact?
An Assign contact is one in which specific agents are assigned to distinct contacts. It is applicable only for Contact based IVRs. So, whenever, a customer listed in the contact based IVR calls, the IVR menu (press 1 for sales, press 2 for support, ...
How can I add users to the departments? How to define the call routing method for those users?
1. Login to your MyOperator panel and click on “Manage” at the top. 2. In the settings section click on “Departments”. 3. Click on Add New to add new departments and add user under Departments or Click Edit departments to add Users. 4. Enter the name ...