What is the process of aadhaar eSign?
to your MyOperator account and click on “Complete the setup” button at the bottom of the Dashboard page to upgrade your Demo account.
2. Select your account from the drop down. You can have multiple accounts.
3. Complete these six steps to complete your process. First three steps can be done in later stage, but last three steps are mandatory to complete your KYC process.
4. Fill up the KYC Form and “Get verified”
5. You will get an OTP on your mobile number as entered on KYC form. Enter the OTP & click to proceed
7. Enter your aadhar virtual ID number, agree the terms & request OTP
8. You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number with your aadhar card. Enter the OTP and and proceed for eSign
9. You have successfully filled up the KYC form
What are the steps are optional in eSign process?
There are six steps involved in eSign process. Last three steps are mandatory. But first three steps are optional. Optional steps are User(s), Department(s) and call flow. You can configure these three steps in “Settings” section by clicking on ...
Is the Aadhar authentication process secure?
Yes, the process is totally secure. None of the aadhaar linked details are accessed or stored by MyOperator. During the eSign process, you share your aadhaar details with a government authorized agency, on their portal, and we only get to know ...
Are my personal aadhaar linked details used/stored by MyOperator?
No, none of the aadhaar linked details are accessed or stored by MyOperator. During the eSign process, you share your aadhaar details with a government authorized agency, on their portal, and we only get to know whether the process was successful. ...
What are the steps involved in eSign?
There are six steps involved in eSign process. First three steps can be done later but last three steps are mandatory.
Are Aadhaar VIDs permanent?
Aadhaar VIDs are temporary 16-digit numbers that can be generated by Aadhaar number holders. The current minimum validity of an Aadhaar VID is 1 day. So, you can create a new Aadhaar VID every day after 00.00 hrs.