What is the uptime of MyOperator service?
The uptime can be measured through following mechanism:
- Services will run self-test every 20 minutes in an hour making it 72 times in day. Every self-test failing will be regarding as 1 incident.
- MyOperator guarantees less than 20 failures in a month for 99% uptime
- This will exclude scheduled downtime for maintenance and upgrades.
- The scheduled downtime will not be more than 2 times in 2 weeks with duration of 2 hours per downtime.
- Scheduled downtime will be planned during the non-working hours. The Client will be informed of the downtime in advance.