What is the uptime of MyOperator service?
The uptime can be measured through following mechanism:
- Services will run self-test every 20 minutes in an hour making it 72 times in day. Every self-test failing will be regarding as 1 incident.
- MyOperator guarantees less than 20 failures in a month for 99% uptime
- This will exclude scheduled downtime for maintenance and upgrades.
- The scheduled downtime will not be more than 2 times in 2 weeks with duration of 2 hours per downtime.
- Scheduled downtime will be planned during the non-working hours. The Client will be informed of the downtime in advance.
MyOperator– Service Level Agreement (SLA)
1. Standard terms applicable to Service Levels are outlined herein a. Definitions “Client” means any paid subscriber to MyOperator service. “MyOperator” herein refers to the entity, VoiceTree Technologies Private Limited a company registered under ...
How can I be sure of MyOperator's after sales service?
MyOperator ensures that every client's data is safe. We are always there to understand and solve our customer’s queries and issues. Our customers trust us for the kind of service we provide them. Here's what our customers said about us : Customer ...
What if MyOperator service quality goes down after payment?
Every product feature or new update we release, is to improve our customers’ experience and make their life easier. We are always here to listen to your queries and resolve them. Therefore, we can assure you that our service quality won’t go down ...
What are the benefits of Facebook Remarketing?
The benefits of MyOperator Facebook Remarketing are: It helps you reconnect with your old and potential callers on Facebook through Facebook ads. This helps in retargeting and arousing interest in those callers who left your website without ...
What should I do if my MyOperator business number/service number is giving message as: out of service?
If you are forwarding calls from your personal number to your MyOperator service number, then reset the forwarding. You can check your forwarding details from the follow link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_forwarding#Mobile_(cell)_phones If you ...