Where can I export my Logs and itemized billing?
To export itemized billing, follow the below-mentioned steps-
to your MyOperator panel and click on “Manage
” at the top.
2. Go to the Accounts section and click on “Billing”.
3. Click on “Monthly Statements” on your left.
4. Now select the cycle and click on the “Export”.
5. Now Enter any mail id where you need to export the select the cycle and click on the “Send me at mail”.
You would be getting an email with the download URL of the exported logs.
Please note that For logs:-
Different columns in exported logs are:
- UID: Unique identification number for every log
- Event: Incoming or Outgoing
- Type: Call or SMS
- Status: Connected, missed or voicemail
- From: Caller's number
- Name: Caller's name- if saved in contact list
- Country: Country of caller
- State: State of caller- if detected
- Duration of call: in seconds
- Time: Timestamp of the call- in your timezone
- User detail: Names of users in MyOperator who were attempted on the call (with status in brackets)
- Department(if any): Name of the department to which the call was routed
- Log source: IVR or mobile
- Star marked: Whether the log was marked as important on Logs section of MyOperator app
- Text if SMS: SMS content
- Any note: Notes added by any user attached to this particular log
- Billable: 1 for Yes, 0 for No (Yes could also mean consumption of your free minutes)
- Pulse: Number of units consumed for this log
- Leg B rate: Additional charges for the call-if any (international calling and forwarding charges, call forwarding charges to agents in specific countries if specified as additional charges)
- Leg B minutes: Number of Leg B units consumed
What is the procedure to export filtered logs?
To export filtered logs, follow the steps mentioned below: 1. Login to your MyOperator panel and click on “Manage” at the top. 2. Click on “Exports” from the “Functionality” section. 3. Click on “Logs” on the left. Enter the customer number, keyword ...
How can the complete call logs be downloaded?
To download the complete call logs, follow the steps mentioned below: 1. Click on “Manage” at the top after login to the MyOperator dashboard 2. Click on “Exports” from the “Functionality” section. 3. Click on “Logs” on the left. 4. Enter the Date. ...
After call SMS billing
MyOperator Lite editions Type of SMS Details Charge One way SMS After call SMS notification either to caller or to user INR 200 per channel line per month Two way SMS After call SMS notification to both caller and user simultaneously INR 400 per ...
Can I delete logs?
No, you cannot delete logs. However, you can archive the logs. 1. To archive logs, you have to login to the “Logs” section, using the web app. 2. Check the logs you want to archive 3. Click on the “Archive” icon at the top.
What is "Logs" section?
MyOperator offers you a call tracking solution, wherein the received, missed, and connected calls of your team are tracked and shown on your MyOperator Web App. These calls are displayed in the "Logs" section, which is available on the top black ...